These activities and assignments are available for instructors to use in conjuction with a deliberative dialogue.
- Preflection/Reflection questions can be used for in-class discussion, as an in-class writing prompt, or an out of class writing assignment before or after the dialogue.
- Options Analysis worksheet can be completed after a dialogue.
- Letter to a Public Official helps students take the dialogue experience to action.
- Organization Research Paper/Presentation allows students to learn about current efforts related to the dialogue topic.
- Student Reflection Rubric allows students to reflect on their own participation in the dialogue. This can be accompanied by the Instructor Observation Rubrics.