The Voter Engagement Coalition and its campus partners are offering the following resources to help faculty, staff, and students effectively process the election experience, regardless of the outcome.
The following resources are available to help prepare your classroom for conversations concerning the election.
- Responding to Challenging Classroom Conversations – a guide prepared by the Center for Integrated Professional Development
- Non-escalation/de-escalation information
- Anti-racist contemplative practices webinar from School of Teaching and Learning Assistant Professor Becky Beucher
- Post-Election Classroom Conversation
- How Faculty Can Prepare To Handle The Post Election Classroom
- Teaching in Times of Crisis
- Five Tips to Manage Your Mental Health in a Tense Political Climate