Community Consulting Board
The Community Consulting Board (CCB) was created in 2018 to broadly advance the concept of campus-community partnerships. CCB advises center staff as it works with community organizations and enhances Illinois State's service learning practices as well as provides feedback and guidance on center programs and action items as it relates to campus-community partnerships.
CCB members were selected based on the diversity of their individual organizations and missions. Members were also selected so that the social issues represented by their organizations accurately reflect the issues prevelent in McLean County. Each member will serve a two-year term.
- Aimee Beam, The Baby Fold
- Erin Herbez, Parklands Foundation
- Tara Ingham, Midwest Food Bank
- Hannah Johnson, Illinois Art Station
- Mike Matejka, Not In Our Town
- Tony Morstatter, Boys & Girls Club Bloomington-Normal
- Candace Summers, McLean County Museum of History
Ex Officio Members
- Mark Clinch, Town of Normal
- Sarah Diel-Hunt, Heartland Community College
- Deborah Halperin, Illinois Wesleyan University
- Billy Tyus, City of Bloomington